Many individuals confuse financial planning with general savings and investing advice. While how to save (and how much!), and where and when to invest those savings, is every bit important, prudent Financial Planning goes much beyond the realm of just saving and investing. The sooner you understand the role of financial planning in meeting your short, medium and long-term financial aspirations, the better you’ll be able to control your financial destiny.
Why Financial Planning is Important
A well-grounded financial plan is essential for anyone who wishes to accomplish specific financial objectives. Whether it be the idea of owning your home (sooner, rather than later!), making sure your children’s education is well funded, or ensuring a smooth and stress-free retirement; all of these seemingly disparate components come together under a unified financial plan.
The scope of an effective financial plan should therefore cover key aspects such as Saving, Budgeting, Investing, Tax planning, Insurance planning, Retirement planning, Estate planning, and much more.
What We Can Do For You
Our systematic approach to Financial Planning services includes:
- Discovering You: We realize that financial planning is all about YOU! And the only way that We can deliver what YOU need is to understand what those needs are. We do this through a consultative discovery approach of getting to know you, and helping you understand what we can do for you.
- Strategizing: Now that we have a better sense of who you are, and what you wish your financial future to look like, we can work together to create a financial strategy that will help you fulfill those financial objectives.
- Personal Planning: Cookie cutter plans don’t work, and we believe they don’t serve the interest of my clients either. Through my systematic strategy-building process, we’ll create a set of personalized plans – for the short, intermediate and long-term, that will help fulfill your overall financial strategy.
- Implementation: Now that the plans are in place, we’ll walk you through the process of implementing them. Whether it’s making the right insurance plan for you and your family, saving enough (and regularly) to reach your retirement goals, or creating an Estate Plan that preserves your legacy; we will be right there by your side as you take each step. Through foresight, encouragement and professionalism, we’ll make sure each step of the plan is successfully implemented.
- Frequent Reviewing and Monitoring: While we’ll laud you at every successful implementation of your financial plan, we’ll stay vigilant throughout the process to make sure you stay on track to meet each of the objectives set out in the plan. Through monitoring, and annual reviews with you, we'll consult with you and make modifications to the strategies and plans as and when needed.